A Stroke of Luck

Today, it just happened that I bagged 6th place in Editorial Cartooning in the Quezon City District IV Secondary Schools Press Conference held at Flora A. Ylagan High School, Barangay Pinyahan, Quezon City. Since I am just a beginner, it is quite lucky for a first year student to bag 6th place over about 40 entries. To make it more difficult, I had to face 4th year students and other higher year levels than me. They are quite good and I thought I was not going to make it. The topic in our category was about Global Warming. I will try to reproduce my entry then I'll post it here. I guess I am really lucky. The works of other contestants were spectacular especially the one from Alejandro Roces HiI though my cartoon drawing was not really that good but I did my best anyway and I pulled it off.

0 comments: